1. In the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, eternally existent, infinite,
Sovereign of the universe, creator of all things, holy in nature and purpose;
that He, as God, is Triune in essential being, revealed as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) is the Son of God the Father, and is the second person
of the Triune Godhead. He became incarnate by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, is
true God and true Man.
3. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Triune Godhead,
and is ever present and active within the Body of Christ and the world, guiding into all
truth as it is in Yeshua, Jesus Christ.
4. The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
5. The salvation of man is through the blood of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.
Through the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua, His blood sacrifice provided
atonement for the sins of man. Seated at the right hand of the Father ever making
intercession for us, Yeshua is the only mediator through which man
can approach the Father.
6. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers.
7. Sanctification of the believer is made possible by the blood of Yeshua,
Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. God is holy and requires believers
to be holy and obedient to His Word.
8. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are God-empowered attributes given
by grace to every member of the Body of Messiah to edify and evangelize and should
be accompanied by the fruit of the Spirit.
9. Divine healing of the whole person is provided for in the atonement
through the prayer of faith.
10. The resurrection of the dead will be the eternal life
of the born-again believer in Messiah, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
11. The second coming of the Yeshua the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ,
is the Christian's blessed hope.
12. Water baptism is an outward symbol of cleansing following repentance
and belief in Yeshua as Savior and Lord.
13. The Lord's Supper, or communion, is a declaration of the sacrificial
death of Yeshua, Jesus Christ, and is available to all who believe.
14. A personal relationship with the risen, living Lord Jesus Christ,
Yeshua our Messiah, is made available through God's covenant to all who believe.